CANA Construction is part of an exciting, challenging and evolving industry that offers a number of rewarding career opportunities.
A Great Foundation for a Rewarding Career
CANA has been a successful and long-standing Calgary-based company for the past seven decades. Our strong reputation in the industry and history of building iconic, Calgary landmarks will provide a great foundation for your rewarding career in construction. CANA has been a life-long career for a large group of long-term employees who have been with the company over 20 years; part of the reason for this is that employees benefit from:
- A close-knit team environment
- A stable work environment in an organization that has been around for more than 70 years
- A “safety first” work environment where you know your safety is as important to us as it is to you
- Challenging and interesting projects involving the latest technologies and methods
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you grow throughout your career
- Financial support for Apprentice training for eligible positions
- Industry competitive pay and reward structures
- Employer RRSP contributions
- Benefits plans structured to meet the needs of you and your family
- Bonus and Long Term Incentive Programs for eligible positions
If you are interested in joining the CANA team please check out our current construction job opportunities.
CANA’s brand new head office, located at 5720 4th Street S.E. is conveniently located within a 10 minute drive to city centre and offers a number of in-house amenities and support services.
A Great Work Environment
- Project sites benefit from a solid office support system
- Office staff benefit from:
- A brand new spacious building
- A Café located on the main floor of our building
- A Gym available 24/7
- A wealth of resources and support services at your fingertips