Telus Convention Centre
The TELUS Convention Centre has remained a state-of-the-art facility since its construction in 2000. When originally constructed the building featured:
- A 50,000 ft2 column free exhibit hall at the plus 15 level with trusses that spanned 54 meters;
- A joint plus 15 loading dock for the Convention Centre and Hyatt Regency Hotel;
- 22,000 ft2 of retail and 9,200 ft2 of meeting rooms at grade;
- A 6,500 ft2 kitchen for the Marriott Hotel operator;
- A three level, 450 stall underground parkade;
- And a new LRT platform, plus 15 pedestrian bridge and an underground connection to the existing Convention Centre.
CANA has been involved on five subsequent renovation projects at the TELUS Convention Centre.